- I don’t know the original source/artist/poet. Found it on net and sharing.
^^^^acurate gif use
Im crying so hard oh my gosh. :c
This made me happy then sad
Ray Rice is being punished for his act of violence.
So what about Daniel L. Andrews and Darren Wilson?
Racial bias in America: from higher suspension rates in preschool, to disproportionate rates of capital punishment, to everything in between, structures of authority routinely allow anti-Black racial bias to color the “facts”, and warp the narrative. And frequently (whether unintentional or otherwise) the police and the media often work together to further criminalize innocent Black victims
1. Criminalizing Blackness in America
2. 14-year-old Tremaine McMillian attacked and choked by police, literally while holding a puppy…because McMillian made them “feel threatened” and gave them “dehumanizing stares”
3. Author and CNN contributor keithboykin: how the AP slandered Renisha McBride even in death
4. The Associated Press: when can skin color alone determine who is and who isn’t a looter? (hint: don’t be Black)
This implicit racial bias does not magically stop at innocuous events like the VMAs, or in Hollywood. So far, it doesn’t ever turn off. There are two Americas and racial bias is as ubiquitous as the air we breathe
When will they learn
ugh the worst part of stuff like this is all the comments that are like “hahahaha look at all the black people getting mad because someone is walking up to them and intentionally telling them an extremely racist joke for the purpose of making them mad lol grow up black people!!”
like what are you
??????????????Deserves every ounce of that asswhooping.
i laugh every time i see these.
A bunch of celebrity nudes are being leaked today, so far the list consists of Jennifer Lawrence, Kate Upton, Victoria Justice, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Ariane Grande, Brie Larson, Krysten Ritter, Teresa Palmer, Kirsten Dunst, Jessica Brown Findlay, Hope Solo, and more to come apparently. I feel terrible for all of these people.
Because I fear that many AsAms today are forgetting our history of solidarity with black lives and black power.
We must not forget.